February 12, 2021
WE ARE WORSHIPPING in the Sanctuary at 10:45 am Sundays, with precautions. We will not have in person Bible Study times for now.
Here are the precautions we are taking, and we humbly ask that you abide by these precautions when on campus:
- Masks are required for everyone 3 years and older, primarily in-doors. Please, for everyone's safety, wear a mask. This cuts down the transference of any infections by 75%. We will have a few masks at the welcome center if you forget it at home or need one. There will be hand sanitizer in the foyer.
- Check-in screening is required. You will be asked four (4) questions. If any are answered with a YES, you will be asked to return home. The health and safety of our congregation is vital. Please understand.
- Please practice physical distancing--at least 6 feet from other families, and wave hello. Every other pew will be closed off for your safety. Separate every 6 feet on pews except for families who can sit together.
- The worship service will be abbreviated by a few minutes to reduce exposure. We will not collect offerings by hand, but will have offering plates near the exit door for you to drop off your tithes and offerings. A pre-packaged communion cup and wafer will be given to you before the service begins.
- We will have directional arrows to provide "entrance" and "exit" aisles in the sanctuary. Doors will be propped open to limit hands-on contact. We will have a staggered approach to dismissal.
- Singing is fine as long as you wear a mask. We will limit the number of songs and use taped music.
- This is a NO JUDGMENT ZONE! Please come only as you feel safe to do so--there is no pressure to attend. Remember that you are wearing masks for OTHERS not necessarily for you! Others will show you neighborly love by wearing THEIR masks.
We want to note that large in-person gatherings still poses some risks. Please take your temperature before coming, and refrain from attending if you show any symptoms of sickness or if you have been in recent contact with someone with COVID 19.
We still provide online worship and resources for those who choose not to come.Back